Wednesday, May 19, 2010

SL Experiences

Who knew an online world could be so fun?! I am known in the SL world as Abby Aloix and I have been amazed with the worlds and people I have seen so far, while I know there is so much more out there to explore! I can't wait to check out a lot of the educational worlds, because the ones I have seen so far have not only been informative, but also interesting! I can't imagine how must work must have gone into some of these areas, and I appreciate all the time it must have taken to make these works of art.
My favorite area so far has been svarga which has so much to offer from SL history to beautiful views of the island. I would recommend taking the wasp ride as soon as you arrive so you can find out exactly where you should visit and what interests you on the island, but once you have completed that basic overview I trust you will have a great time exploring the island on your own! Make sure to check out the tower with the books to get a little history lesson on SL, and also the nice sitting area where you can listen to some relaxing sounds!
This has truly been an amazing experience and I can't wait to continue throughout the worlds!

No comments:

Post a Comment